Saturday, September 29, 2007

Retired Motifs

Don't get excited! No stamp sets have retired...just my father-in-law! We went to see him in all of his glory last night (I should have taken a photo!) I did manage to get a photo of his card (I took it in the car on the way to the party! Thank you Liv for the beautiful backdrop!

Well, I have to admit, this one was well worth the time...my Father-in-law was very impressed! I just love it when I get a card right!

Supplies;
Ink: Versamark
Stamps: Baroque Motifs
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Brocade Background, Naturals Ivory
Accessories: Gold Embossing Powder, 5/8" Chocolate Chip Ribbon, Scallop Punch, Tab Punch

It looks like it might be time to do another tutorial...that way I can share with you how I made the medallion!

Enjoy
Heather

No comments: