Friday, September 29, 2017

It's a dog's life...

I now have more dog friends than I ever could have anticipated. Over my 11 weeks I lived with 5 dogs in the 7 places that I was invited to live. Those dogs...how I miss them. What a delight to be able to just play with them and spoil them.

This is Hali. She and I played a lot together...she is the sweetest thing.

 I enjoyed so much of this time, of this work but boy there were days where this sentiment felt honest...it was so much work. When we were working, boy did we work. Rest was always well deserved and drinks were infrequent but much appreciated.


Finally...as we were heading home on our last day in Nova Scotia, I found this bottle of Coke that I was simply delighted by. I was ready.


It was time to come home...

So tired.
So worn.
So empty.

Much love,
Heather

No comments: