Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Let's get Phresh!

Late last year I was chosen to test for Winter Wear Designs for the first time! This stylish girls' blazer is now available in ladies sizes too! This blazer is a great pattern. We really loved the end result!

Specs:
Sizes: 1-14
Fabrics: Bottom Weight Fabric with at least 10% stretch (I used a heavy knit)
Difficulty: Adventurous Beginner


It's just recent that the Creative Princess has started wearing black. In this case, I think the blazer really makes her blouse stand out.

The blazer is easy to wear and comfortable...I love the end result and so does the Creative Princess but it isn't something she turns to often in her closet. I guess nothing can replace her favourite sweatshirts!


I used some fabric from my dress for this and to make a dress for the Creative Princess. I think we will see the blazer on cooler days with her dress!

xo
Heather

No comments: