Saturday, March 31, 2012

Easter Eggstravaganza!

We had a very colourful day at our most recent Creative Kids...first, we decided that it would be our last one for awhile (sad I know, we have been running Creative Kids for 6 years now and just never know how many children will sign up and when we will have to cancel)

Then we got straight to the kool-aid! Yep, you heard me right! Here is one of my helpers mixing it up!
AND since there wasn't enough Kool-aid to go around...we got out some Rice Krispies too!
We shaped the Krispies like eggs (by hand) and got to dipping!
It was a really fun thing to do!
And we sprinkled them too!
Back to the Kool-aid, we used that to dye our hard boiled eggs!
Works really nicely!
And we couldn't just leave the eggs plain...so we decoupaged on them! I even got out some 'boy' stamps because I knew my boys would love them! Sean was so pleased to take these eggs to school to eat them!
Our eggs! I bet you can tell which ones are Sarah's!
We finished it all off with an Easter Egg Hunt...it was all eggy that day! Thank goodness for the beautiful weather! We went outside and ran off some of our energy!

Enjoy!
Heather

No comments: