Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Auntie Heather

Dear Jack,
I made these scrapbook pages to add to your birthday book...I know you love Mario and his friends...but does this fit the bill?
I was so nervous as Jack opened his album to take a peak at the pages I did for him for the last 3 birthdays...
these pages in particular were nerve-wracking for me. Could Auntie Heather make some rectangles, circles and other basic shapes pass off for Mario-World? Goodness! Well, it would seem that I did it! Jack seemed quite impressed by my efforts and he also enjoyed a matching card which I did not take a photo of...I was running late (nothing new when it comes to gifts around here...)

Speaking of which...

Dear Daniel and Jenna,
I finished these for you today. They were meant to be for your birthdays...sorry about that...I promise I will get them to you soon...They are crayon rolls inspired by Cindy Lou at Skip to my Lou one of my all-time favourite places to go for inspiration! You will find several variations there...this is my variety... The cutting is crooked, the sewing is a little off and the ric rak was lost in several places...I am guessing this is why I am not a seamstress! But, I am an aunt and I do try!

I hope you will all enjoy these little gifts and please do remember that they are better late than never!

Enjoy!
Auntie Heather
xo

No comments: