Thursday, December 31, 2009

A little help from my friends...

I am quite sorry that I haven't taken the time to introduce some of the new friends that the kids and I made over the holidays!

We made these lanterns at the Creative Camp we had on the first day of holidays...
First Sarah's, then Sean's and finally my sample...Sean was sitting next to his best friend ever at camp who made his snowman a Pirate Snowman! Sean knows a good thing when he sees it so now we also have a Pirate Snowman lantern! I love it when the kids let their creativity kick in!

Now we have another Frosty and a Rudolph...
I was totally in love with the noses on these fellas when I made them! Rudolph's nose is fleece and Frosty's is half a pipe cleaner wrapped around a mustard lid (you have to use your lid around here!...Please do pardon the pun but I really couldn't help it!) I should mention, Rudolph was for a birthday party and Frosty was for the Creative Camp as well!

Finally, the kids also got to decorate their own Christmas Trees at the Camp...
I told Sarah and Sean that they couldn't eat them till after Daddy got home...then I made them get their jammies on before they actually dug into them...
What ever works right!

Happy New Year everyone!!!

Enjoy and Stay Safe!
Heather

No comments: