Wednesday, December 30, 2009

It's topsy turvy time!

I have been wanting to do a topsy turvy cake for some time...a really long time...but everything I do tends to be trial by fire. I don't have much time for baking cakes for no reason. I am home with 3 kids and running a small business...so today I present...my first topsy turvy cake!
Here are the layers you just saw stacked (well one of them is a redo...but that's another story!)
Sadly I was working on this cake late and it was delivered early so my lighting is all funny...but here it is...Now I felt that the eaters should know what their options were so...I made a little sign and found paper that happened to co-ordinate, perfectly!
Buh-Bye my sweet! I might have liked some time to admire you before you shipped off...Happy Birthday to Michelle! A wonderful woman who reports that 22 feels pretty fine!

Enjoy!
Heather

No comments: