Saturday, September 20, 2008

Thank you!

I have to admit...I LOVE paper!!! I make invitations by hand, thank you cards, birthday cards you name it! I love to create cards and mail them! Anyway...after our big birthday for the kids this year I thought I would let go a little...so I used the Cricut to cut out the bits to make Pirate and Princess Thank You Cards. Then I passed all the bits over to my kids and let them do the assembly!

It was hard to let go but I must admit they did a great job! I am working on letting them do more handiwork I even made them their own labels!!! I will post them later.
When I was done letting go I made Thank You Cards for Simon's welcoming gifts...I have been planning these cards for ages so I was happy to finally get around to them! They are simple enough...some paper, a bit of ribbon and a little stamping. I printed Baby on Acetate Sheets and just layed them over my stamped 'BOY'.


All paper, stamps and inks are Stampin Up!

Enjoy!
Heather

No comments: