Thursday, September 18, 2008

It's Party Time?

Every year we have a big birthday party for both Sarah & Sean that includes family and a few close friends. This year the party was themed Pirates & Princesses which you may know if you saw my cakes way back in August! Well, I made the invitations for the party as well but just didn't have a chance to blog them. Check them out...


I followed the directions on Joy's blog Jar full of Joy to create these double pocket cards with some of my (now retired) Stampin' Up! Designer Paper. I then created tags with Bashful Blue and Kraft Paper embellished them with a bit of ribbon, some hardware and a few other bits and there you go! some theme related invitations!

Keep your eyes open for more great cards included the thank you cards the kids made after the party and our baby cards...

Enjoy!
Heather

No comments: