Sunday, January 27, 2008

Where did the time go???

I am very sorry...I'm not quite sure what happened the last 2 months but I have been busy! Take a look!

I will start with my creations for a couple of sweet 1 Year-olds in my life...

I made these card fronts so that the birthday girl could stamp the back with her footprint as a keepsake for her party guests...

These were fun to make! I am very pleased with the outcome! Here are the details;

  • I stamped 'GIRL' with the now retired Letterpress Alphabet in Versamark on Pretty in Pink paper then embossed it with Iridescent Ice powder.
  • I printed 'Birthday' on acetates and trimmed to the same size as the Pretty in Pink paper and adhered it with 2 brads. I then adhered this to a piece of Chocolate Chip paper cut to fit the pink paper (they were not all the exact same size.)
  • Then I cut Pretty in Pink to 4.25" x 5.5" and various patterned paper to 4" x 5.25" and glued Chocolate Chip 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon.

I love the presentation at the party...check this out...

Now the second big project of the month was a birthday cake for another sweetheart in our lives...here it is...How sweet is that? she loved the cake (once she got a taste of it...it was her first bite of cake!!!)

Enjoy!
Heather

No comments: