Saturday, November 10, 2007

And They're Off!!!

The kids are so excited! For their cousin's birthday they are going to his house for a sleepover! So, in my quest to make my nephew his birthday card I just couldn't wrap my head around the right stamp set for him (there are so few great boy sets!) so I gave up on the stamping and went for paper piecing instead. Here is what I came up with...

Both my nephew and my son LOVE Cars and Lightening McQueen is of course the all time favourite car so I grabbed a colouring book, copied the best picture I could find (in this case it was coloured purple!) and copied it and enlarged it to create a template.

I hope he likes it!

Supplies;
Paper: Real Red, Basic Black, Whisper White, Yoyo Yellow
Accessories: Unigel Signo Pen, Ziggy Paint Pen, Red, Black and Blue Markers, My Xyon saved the day for sure!

Enjoy!
Heather

No comments: