Thursday, January 22, 2009

Sweet Sentiments Card Class - January 27th

So I bet you have been wondering what happened to me...I have too!!! Things have been crazy lately! I have been preparing for Pampering Fest and have a small catering job (more about that later) that I have been doing...whew!

So, I have stolen a few minutes to get these photos here to show you what's coming up next week! On Tuesday January 27th, we are having a Sweet Sentiments Card Class at Trinity United Church. We will be making the projects shown below...

Isn't this card sweet? I actually found the idea in the latest Stampin' Up! Idea Book...call me to get your new book today!
I simply love this heart dandelion flower...so sweet. You can't see it in the photo but I also used a background stamp on the cardstock to add a little depth to the card.
Love...isn't that what it's all about? A little bit of fun with the Love You Much Bundle...
Finally a mini calendar that we will be creating.

Be sure to register now as supplies are limited!

Enjoy!
Heather

No comments: