Friday, October 19, 2007

Happy Mail...Happy Thoughts!!!

A great friend has just undergone surgery and even though I have known it was coming for weeks, I did not start her 'feel better' card until the day of her surgery...then of course it's taken me about a week to get it right...(can't visit her right now as she is halfway across the country!)

So, finally...I think I've got it right...I'm excited to have a card in the mail for her at the very least! Check it out...


I love experimenting with different shapes and sizes...I must ap0ligize though as I was cheating on Stampin Up! again...it's that new paper...it's just too cute!

Here is the inside...

Supplies;
Stamps: Wheel Thing, Loads of Love, Basic Full of Love
Ink: Pink Passion, Old Olive, Night of Navy, Basic Black
Paper: K&Company DP, Taken with Teal, Pixie Pink, Pink Passion, Old Olive
Accessories: Scallop, Circle Punch, Giga Scallop, Mega Circle, Crop-a-Dile, Slot Punch, Slit Punch, Ribbon, Stampin Pastels

Well, what can I say...sometimes simplicity is overrated!!!

Enjoy!
Heather

1 comment:

Latisha said...

i really like this card